rumregrets submitted this photo with the comment “My friend James on his honeymoon in 2000. Up a tree. With wine.”
Good on you, James. What better way to spend your honeymoon than drunk up a tree. That’s definitely how I plan to spend mine.
Things I like about this photo:
- duel wielding wine,
- the wine is red,
- he’s high up the tree,
- it’s night time,
- he’s on his honeymoon,
- no smiling despite being on honeymoon where supposedly supposed to be really happy (well done, sir).
Things I don’t like about this photo
- NOTHING. Well, crap quality photo.
4.9 out of 5 - Questions questions: Did he get married up the tree? Did he get married to the tree? If no, where is his partner? Are they taking the photo? Are they hiding? Are they camouflaged?
Also, I have just been informed that a radio station called KEXP is having a Goths In Trees day on Friday 20th April which is inspired by Goths Up Trees! How awesome. Check it out.
- dayvmattt likes this
- indivisiblestring likes this
- crowleys-athletic-calves likes this
- lafemmeluna likes this
- embarrassinglyfondoffinland reblogged this from gothsuptrees and added:
- cicatrixtwigs reblogged this from rumregrets and added:
- rumregrets reblogged this from gothsuptrees and added:
- djblackrose likes this
- aliceroselovesyou likes this
- ancientdetroit likes this
- undiscoveredstory likes this
- crystalmegaplex reblogged this from gothsuptrees
- sassandsmiles reblogged this from gothsuptrees
- panzertron likes this
- monday likes this
- gomenasailor likes this
- rumregrets submitted this to gothsuptrees