Edward submitted this photo with no comment.
This poor girl looks like she lost her skirt on the way home from the local zombie march and decided to have a little rest up a tree after a long hard day of lurching. Actually, it kind of looks like she’s lying in a nest like a little half-clothed zombie bird.
I like her cold, dead, white iris-ed zombie stare. She appears to be a reasonable height up the tree. It’s daylight but there’s a lot of shade. I hope she finds her skirt because if she doesn’t she may contract a case of dreaded chilly-arse on the lurch home.
4.5 out of 5 - Try not to lurch out of your skirt.
- funyunjunkie likes this
- sophieag likes this
- melancholicdelicacy likes this
- vitorteixeira reblogged this from gothsuptrees
- ksanzo likes this
- calculatusinfinitum likes this
- bleakoptimism reblogged this from gothsuptrees and added:
- bleakoptimism likes this
- anoddhue likes this
- foolish-arachni likes this
- missfinelines likes this
- Edward submitted this to gothsuptrees