Jake Roberts submitted this photo with no comment.
You can see that this goth (with scene-kid influences?) is fearless when it comes to up-tree posing. He looks confident, sturdy, determined and definitely not thinking: ‘OMG, can this branch take my weight? Someone save my pirate boots!’ That’s sort of what I would be thinking if I were him, except for the pirate boot bit because my brain refuses to accept pirate boots as a footwear option for me.
Our friend here looks quite high up the tree and on a precarious looking branch. He’s not smiling and it’s a gloomy day. I have issues with the colourful t-shirt but at least it’s partially covered by a jacket. I’d recommend a black t-shirt with white text, such as one of mine, for the future. Good job.
4.3 out of 5 - I’m afraid I will never understand pirate boots.
- xlizardx likes this
- jessicaiowa likes this
- cake-and-monsters likes this
- oncemorewithchangelings likes this
- shahinazgeneid-theovalportrait likes this
- rizzojn likes this
- ultragal reblogged this from gothsuptrees
- bleakoptimism likes this
- ahngdawn likes this
- foolish-arachni likes this
- im-your-monster likes this
- Jake Roberts submitted this to gothsuptrees